Treks and Expeditions
mail us email@example.com
Responsible Tourism in Nepal
Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
Responsible Travel and Responsible traveler?
• Maximize the good impact to the local and minimize the bad impact to the destination and the concern society.
• To preserve the culture, Nature, bio diverse.
• To give maximum good impact to the local and less bad impact.
• Involve the local people to decide that effect their life and life chances
• Provide access to physically challenged person.
• Pay the fair price.
Responsible Travel in Nepal and challenges
• Less educated : Because of the less educated people in the village they have less knowledge about the Nature, culture and economic opportunity. At the mean time it is difficult to convince them but after we are trying continuously they have been changing themselves.
• Less developed : Because of the less develop towards the village they don't have basic things for tourism. As one tourist want to have a clean bed and at least hygiene food to his holiday. The remote areas village can't offer that basic things in many cases.
• Hygiene : Nepal is a developing country. Many parts of Nepal still remain under developed. The people in the remote area could hardly think of personal hygiene. Because of traditional way of cultivation, no medical facilities available, deep believe in tradition the thought of people still not aware.
• Not Enough Stock : The remote areas people of Nepal dose not enough food to eat round the year. As they don't have enough food themselves many cases you can't buy as well as. Though you want to promote to the local people some time you can't make sure that they have enough in stock to sell you.
Why we are a responsible company?
• We train our operators/ leaders : To be a responsible operator our leader and the other team member must know about the mission of the company and the importance of responsible tourism. We organize refreshment training about the "Responsible Tourism in Nepal" and the importance.
• We prioritize local porter : Realizing that the benefit of the tourism should go to the local (destination) people. Now our company gives high priority to the local porter to carry the necessary things while going on trekking to those regions.
• We take less weight and use local product : Understanding that we have to give maximum benefit to the local people we take less weight from the city unless we have to take that and we buy the maximum local product form the local village. That will encourage village to product maximum and they will get some benefit from the tourism which help to change their lie and life chances.
• Paying good salary : We trust that delivering the quality service to our customer depends on how treat to our service provider. We pay a high value to our guide, porter and other sub contracts so that they will always feel comfortable to work with us and they will always try to deliver the services in a responsible way.
• Less touristic itinerary : We focus our itinerary towards the remote areas where tourists will see the real Nepali life and the remote people will get benefit from the tourism.
• Support local activity and donate community : We always in fever of local awareness to protect wildlife, plants, vegetation, and local culture. We give donation to some community based development work or environmental project such as making toilets, school maintenance, or etc.
QUICK TRIP INQUIRY