Treks and Expeditions
mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Everest View Hiking
Trip Duration : 03 days
Trekking Region : Everest
Pattale Village is one of the most beautiful place which is close from Kathmandu (240k.m) to see an excellent view of Mt. Everest including Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu, Mt Nuptse, Mt.Gaurishankar, Mt.Kanchanjunga, Mt.Mera Peak, Mt. Amadablam and other popular Peaks .
This short hike offers the unique culture and life of Sherpa & Magar indigeneous people and spectacular view to observe Mt.Everest within 2 days. This patale hill hiking is best option for those who cannot access in the high elevation of Everest region.
The major inhabitant people are Magar, Sherpa, Rai, Tamang with main occupation agriculture, trade and tourism (Hotel & lodge). You can enjoy the traditional Sherpas culture and lifestyle. Also the pick season of Feb-April adds the beauty of Patale hill with blooming of red rhododendron (National flower of Nepal).
Highlights of this Trip
Drive hour: 7-8 hrs
Max Altitude: 3150 m
Trip Starts : Kathmandu
Trip End : Kathmandu
Trip Grade: Easy
Hiking Duration: 45 mins
Transportation: Private Vehicle
Culture: Hinduism & Buddhism
Group Size Min 2 Pax
Specticular panaromic view of Mt.Everest, Pure nature walk
Seasonal flower and bird
Life style of Sherpa and Magar
Beautiful view of Snow capped peaks
Itinerary - Everest View Hiking
Day 1. Arrive in Kathmandu:
We will meet you in Nepal airport and transfer to your hotel in the city center. Free in the evening.
• Transport: Arrival pick up and transfer by private vehicle.
• Accommodation: Hotel in the city center as per your choice.
• Meal: Welcome Nepali cultural dinner.
Day 2. Drive to Patale Hill from Kathmandu (240km and 8 hrs drive)
Wake up early in the morning at 5:00am and start to drive via B.P. Highway and link roads to Patale hill through the bank of Sun Koshi river. About 8 hours drive by crossing various greenery Churia hills, small vallies, rivers, ascending and descending track of roads, we reach the Unique Patale Village. Over night at local hotel or lodge.
Transportation: Private Vehicle
Meals: Break fast and Lunch on the way and Dinner at Patale village
Accomodation: at local Hotel/ Lodge.
Taken care by : Trekking/ Hiking Guide.
Day 3. Hike to Patale Hill and Drive back to Kathmandu
We hike to Patale hill for Sunrise from Horizon of Mountain ranges, amazing view of Mt.Everest(8848m), Mt.Makalu(8643m), Mt.Lhotse(8516m), Mt.Nuptse(7864m), Mt Kanchanjunga (8586m), Mt Ama Dablam (6812m), Mt Mera Peak(6461m), Mt Numbur, Mt Karyalung, Mt Cholatse, Mt Taboche, Mt Thamaserku, Mt Chamlang, Mt Pumori and many more interesting views. Then back to hotel for breakfast and back to Kathmandu.
Package Cost Includes - Everest View Hiking
• Arrival and departure and all land transfer as per itinerary.
• One night hotel (your choice) in Kathmandu on BB in the city center.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst on the trek from local guest house menu.
• Local guest house accommodations in trekking on twin sharing (bathroom outside)
• English speaking trekking/ hiking guide
• Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
• All the government tax and our (AATE) service charges.
Package Cost Excludes - Everest View Hiking
• Personal trekking equipment
• Extra accommodation, meal and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
• International flights and Visa.
• Your travel insurance (for travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss of life, theft of or damage to personal effects).
• Tips and gratuities (crew frequently receives some recognition for good service)
• Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of AATE.
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, mineral water, monuments entrance fees, postage, laundry, battery charge, video, camera, phone, etc.
• All other services not included in the "cost includes" section above.
Trip Notes - Everest View Hiking
What to bring?
Water bottle,gum,chocolate, biscuit,nuts,juice, suncream,trekking pole,camera,sunglass,hat,mask,binocular,raincoat or umbrella.
What to wear?
Warm clothes(dawn jacket,gloves,woolen cap,scarf,socks,trousers,hiking shoes)
*Available of Electricity
* Telephone Service
*Local Hotel & Lodge without A/C
*Road(almost concrete and few mins drive on gravel(underconstruction)
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form, without a written permission.