Bhutan Travel information
for processing visa we need to have clear passport photocopy (photo should be very clear) of the clients 15-20 days prior to the travel date.
Since the Department of Tourism issues visa only upon receipt of full payment in advance, tour payment has to be transferred to our account at least 3 weeks before the travel date. Airfare needs to be sent at the time of issuing tickets.
Druk-Air Flight booking:
We need complete names (as in the Passport) of the clients to book seats. Without names it is not possible to book seats. Ticketing Time Limit (TTL) is given & we need to issue the ticket within TTL expires.
Cost includes in Bhutan Tour packages:-
- Private transportation.
- All necessary travel permits
- English speaking local guide.
- Accommodation on single/twin room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meal plan: Full Board BasisCost excludes in Bhutan Tour packages :-
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.CHECK LISTS
- Valid passport (valid for six months from the date of your trip)
- One other picture ID, such as driver’s license (in case of emergency and for use as a substitute of passport or incase of loss of your passport) Photocopy of passport page to carry in wallet
- Air tickets (Make a copy of flight tickets which may be helpful, in case of loss)
- Visa Clearance (Make a copy of visa clearance which may be helpful, in case of emergencies)
- MasterCard, Visa Credit and Debit Cards are accepted in Bhutan. However travelers’ cheques and some cash are highly recommended.
- Mobile (if your cell phone is from CINGULLAR USA or ATNT (USA) operators then your cell phone will work in Bhutan.)
WHAT TO BRING DURING THE TOUR IN BHUTANWarm Jackets with water proof or rain coats
Hiking shorts (for men) or skirt
Socks for hiking boots
Sunscreen for lips and face
Long and short T- shirts or cotton shirts
Back pack or Suitcase
DRESS CODE FOR VISITING FORTRESSES, MONASTERIES AND TEMPLES IN BHUTAN
Shirt (either half or full sleeve)
Full pants/long skirts
Any type of shoes with socks
No Hats, No Umbrella, No Slippers, No t-shirts, No short skirt and No half-pants
Photographs allowed in the courtyard only.